Is a life about the legacy? Mark Twain autobiography was published this year and it is not just any book it is a 100 year old one. Twain used a pretty brilliant marketing strategy to manage his brand in order to live for ever: he imposed an century-long embargo on his book. With the result that the non linear written autobiography is sold out. Interestingly Twain planned every single aspect of that book and for example let 3 previous editions be published to ensure that the “Twain reputation” increases. A very interesting example of the issue of planning your life after death and leaving a legacy. (More information can be found here. Thank you Elliott for the link).
thoughts from Kristin Gräfe. I am a student at the MFA Interaction Design program at the School of Visual Arts. I am interested in data visualization, understanding information and memories.
This is my public sketchbook to illustrate my path of discovery and exploration towards the master thesis. Feel free to write me your comments, thoughts and ideas!
- 2: Audience | Postgeist – Digital Legacy for Eternity on A Lifetime in Every 30 Seconds
- 3: Initial Exploration | Postgeist – Digital Legacy for Eternity on A Lifetime in Every 30 Seconds
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Week 4 – Statement and Research
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Structured Brainstorming
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Design Principles