thoughts from Kristin Gräfe. I am a student at the MFA Interaction Design program at the School of Visual Arts. I am interested in data visualization, understanding information and memories.
This is my public sketchbook to illustrate my path of discovery and exploration towards the master thesis. Feel free to write me your comments, thoughts and ideas!
- 2: Audience | Postgeist – Digital Legacy for Eternity on A Lifetime in Every 30 Seconds
- 3: Initial Exploration | Postgeist – Digital Legacy for Eternity on A Lifetime in Every 30 Seconds
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Week 4 – Statement and Research
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Structured Brainstorming
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Design Principles
Category Archives: Proposal
Thesis Statement We live in a world where digital data has become part of our life and in fact has become part of our identities and memories. The whole history of a person can be saved in digital files and … Continue reading
The already revised 2 minutes presentation: