thoughts from Kristin Gräfe. I am a student at the MFA Interaction Design program at the School of Visual Arts. I am interested in data visualization, understanding information and memories.
This is my public sketchbook to illustrate my path of discovery and exploration towards the master thesis. Feel free to write me your comments, thoughts and ideas!
- 2: Audience | Postgeist – Digital Legacy for Eternity on A Lifetime in Every 30 Seconds
- 3: Initial Exploration | Postgeist – Digital Legacy for Eternity on A Lifetime in Every 30 Seconds
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Week 4 – Statement and Research
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Structured Brainstorming
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Design Principles
Category Archives: Data
The Johnny Cash Project is a very interesting data visualization whereas the data is produced by volunteers from the web. Based on an image (provided by the site) participants can create a reproduction using a custom drawing tool. This piece … Continue reading