thoughts from Kristin Gräfe. I am a student at the MFA Interaction Design program at the School of Visual Arts. I am interested in data visualization, understanding information and memories.
This is my public sketchbook to illustrate my path of discovery and exploration towards the master thesis. Feel free to write me your comments, thoughts and ideas!
- 2: Audience | Postgeist – Digital Legacy for Eternity on A Lifetime in Every 30 Seconds
- 3: Initial Exploration | Postgeist – Digital Legacy for Eternity on A Lifetime in Every 30 Seconds
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Week 4 – Statement and Research
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Structured Brainstorming
- 3 Concepts | Thesis Bucket on Design Principles
Category Archives: Seriouse Research
This research is based on a article that appeared in My Life Scoop on October 4, 2010. I am very excited to have an interview with Jesse Davis next week, who is the co-founder of Entrustet. In order to be … Continue reading
In order to get a better understanding of how people define important digital data I conducted a survey. I wanted to find out if people differentiate between important data from the present (“You have only 10 minutes before your entire … Continue reading
Five minutes presentation about the research plan: